Lake Cooley Park and Outdoor Education Center
|Reserve a Facility
- Boat Ramp
- Community Center
- Picnic Shelter
- Recreation Program Site
COMMUNITY CENTER INFORMATION
The Lake Cooley Outdoor Education Center is located within Lake Cooley Park at 100 Cooley Dock Road in Inman, SC. Lake Cooley Park is owned by the SJWD Water District and operated by the Spartanburg County Parks Department.
AMENITIES And programs
- Boat Ramp - open during park hours - see below for boating restrictions
- Accessible Dock and Kayak Launch - open during park hours
- Fishing Pier - open during park hours
- Playground - open during park hours
- Four Picnic Shelters - available for rent - no power outlets
- Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals:
June 1st - September 3rd
Thursdays and Fridays: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Outdoor Education Center - available for school groups and business meetings
The Spartanburg County Parks Department does not regulate boating on Lake Cooley. Boating is regulated by the SJWD Water District and requires a valid permit. Permits can be obtained from the SJWD customer service department located at the SJWD Water District office on Highway 29 in Wellford, SC. For more information, click here.
Lake Cooley Park is open sunrise to sunset.
Lake Cooley Outdoor Education Center is open to the public by appointment or by program only.
To view the full list of programs and facilities across Spartanburg County, please view our online registration catalog!
PARK RULES: http://spartanburgparks.org/350/Park-Rules