Chesnee Community Center
|Other Link||Reserve a Facility Online|
- After School Program Site
- Event/Party Site
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Program Site
COMMUNITY CENTER INFORMATION
The Chesnee Community Center is owned and operated by the Spartanburg County Parks Department. The Chesnee Community Center provides programs for all ages through partnerships with Chesnee Middle School, Chesnee High School, Chesnee Youth Athletic Association, Fifty Upstate, Spartanburg County Adult Education, and the Upstate Family Resource Center.
- Meeting space for up to 200 people - available for rent
- 24-hour fitness center - membership required - $10 per month
- Playground - open during daylight hours
- Covered picnic area - open during daylight hours
- Garden and outdoor fountain - open during community center hours
- Four field baseball and football complex with restrooms and concessions
CLASSES AND PROGRAMS
- Adult Education - GED Program
- After-Class Enrichment (ACE) Program
- Fifty Upstate Senior Program
- Food and Personal Care Pantry
- Karate Classes
- Line Dancing Classes
- Triple P Parenting Program
The Chesnee Community Center is available to rent for reunions, baby showers, weddings, receptions, and other family and community gatherings. The facility includes a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, ice machine, microwave and warming oven. There is also a dining area with tables and chairs for 200 people, and a beautiful garden area with outdoor fountain. The price to rent is $50 per hour plus a $50 refundable damage deposit.
To view the full list of programs and facilities across Spartanburg County that you can sign up for online, please use our online registration catalog.